Your Privacy Is Important To Us
Studio 8 takes your privacy very seriously. We do not use the information you provide to us to learn any more about you other than what is required to meet your orders, to provide you with a better shopping experience, or as otherwise detailed in this condition. Any contact details gathered through press or customer enquiries will not be used for marketing purposes unless otherwise requested by the individual. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Phase Eight (Fashion & Designs) Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Data which you provide when you create an online account in order to purchase products.
- Data which you provide when requesting any marketing information or when you enter promotions.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
How we store your data
We will keep the data which we collect from you on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK data protection legislation.
How we use your data
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
- If you are an existing customer we will only contact you by email with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer we will contact you by email only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data or on the form used to create your online account.